10th February 2020
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Document Manager.
- Preparation of correspondence, reports, letters and other documents as required by the Project Manager.
- Establishing and maintaining site files in accordance with management systems.
- Scanning, photocopying, distributing and filing documents as required.
- Understanding of construction terminology
- Liaise with clients / contractors / suppliers to provide missing information, in the correct format and conduct on-site reviews to verify we are in receipt of all relevant documentation from all parties
- Ability to maintain and distribute drawings throughout the project team.
- Arranging site meetings and taking minutes as appropriate.
- Liaising with the project team and compile documents
- Placing orders for materials both internally and externally with suppliers.
- Assisting the Project Manager to ensure all records are kept up to date.
- Ensuring all paperwork is maintained in the correct manner.
- To comply with all company policies including Health & Safety and Environmental/Sustainability Policies.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by Manager.
- 2 years + Document Controller experience working with a construction main contractor.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Willing to learn and work hard with potential to progress to next level. Presentable, punctual and reliable.
Vextrix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.