5th October 2022
Who are we?
Formed in 2009, with our Head Office in Liverpool, the vision for the company was created out of a desire to simply do things differently. We provide project management, quantity surveying, engineering design and health and safety consultancy services to the built environment.
Take a look….
What do we need?
Due to expansion in our Design Services team we are looking to add a BIM/Revit Technician, preferably with Civil and Structural experience, to the team.
What will you do?
The right candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Producing 3D models from point cloud data
- Preparation of 2D and 3D detailed engineering drawings
- Liaising with other members of the design team (either internal or external)
- Continuing to develop the BIM strategy within the business
- Mentoring and assisting junior staff
- Maintaining our technical CAD library
The ideal Revit Technician will:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in consultancy work
- Have at least 1 years experience using Revit frequently
- Have experience in producing 3D models from point clouds, preparing 2D/3D drawings
What’s in in it for you?
Besides a fantastic working environment and team, whether working from home or from the office, you will join a business that is all about its people. We are a company that understands a work-life balance, gets what it’s like to have a family, loves a good party and knows how to ensure our people come first. We are committed to training and development and are always delighted to see our people develop both professionally and personally.
Send us your CV or even better, drop us an email to make you stand out!
Can you work with us?
Vextrix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.