4th September 2023
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and offer ideas to the benefit of a growing business perhaps currently working in a Marketing Assistant role and would like to take the next step. Experience of delivering successful marketing strategies and policies is a must – we’re on a journey of growth, the marketing team must understand and support the growth strategy. Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are essential – we’re the shop window of the business, we only present the best version of ourselves and our work.
We’re looking for applications from graduates who have studied Marketing, Business, or equivalent with a genuine interest in supporting our business on our growth journey.
Key Deliverables and Role Objectives
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative and strategic marketing campaigns
- Work with the team to manage knowledge management including case studies, CV’s and project bid information
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities e.g. advertising, events planning
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure the brand is consistent
- Support business development activities to support the goals of the company sectors
- Conduct competitor and client analysis and research
- Management of the Vextrix and Struktura websites in WordPress to drive visitors through SEO
- Keep up to date with the latest social media and digital developments and provide engaging and innovative social media content appropriate to the construction industry, aligned with sector and service growth strategies, to generate brand awareness
- Write and proofread marketing copy for internal and external online campaigns.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Ideally at least 3 years experience in the Construction/Property industry
- Experience of managing social media platforms
- Sound knowledge delivering strategies
- Confident in using creative software such as Canva, InDesign and Photoshop
As the Young Rail Professionals employer of the year 2023, you will join a business that is all about its people, proud of our inclusive and diverse culture. We are a company that understands a work-life balance, gets what it’s like to have a family, loves a good social and knows how to ensure our people come first. We are committed to training and development and are always delighted to see our people develop both professionally and personally.
Vextrix was founded in 2009 by John Williamson and Phillip Marsden with the aim of creating a different kind of company that emphasises treating people exceptionally well and following through on their promises to both employees and clients. Now with three offices and over sixty employees, Vextrix has an impressive culture of empathetic leadership and a commitment to the wellbeing of their staff, with a focus on making sure everyone is happy both at work and at home. Our commitment to our values, sustainability, community, collaboration and innovation ensure we are constantly striving to improve in every aspect of the business.
No usual recruitment process
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that respects the contribution that individuals make to our company. That means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re just as focused on who you are and the potential that you’ll bring to us. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working. We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Vextrix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.