7th February 2020
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager.
- To ensure that every client receives the quality of service to which they are contractually entitled.
- To maintain and develop professional standards at your sites.
- To ensure that all new work is initiated in line with company policy, i.e. site surveys, risk assessments, and method statements.
- To understand and implement Health & Safety at Work legislation for all staff on your sites.
- To ensure staffing levels are maintained to provide the services the company is contractually liable to provide.
- Ensure good lines of communication with the employees on site and ensure that they are fully briefed in relation to issues relating to their work.
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained and supervised, and welfare issues dealt with appropriately.
- To establish and maintain quality assurance processes appropriate to the site.
- To administer and effectively administer company policy, including staff discipline.
- To build relationships with existing clients and develop new relationships and business for the company.
Essential skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years proven operational experience
- Full driving license
- Project Management competence
- Energetic and flexible team member
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing and target driven
- Strong leadership skills
Vextrix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.